20th Annual Trout Derby
Mark your calendar and get ready for Chambersburg Noontime Lions 20th Annual Trout Derby, May 6th and 7th, 2017
You won’t want to miss this exciting event. Get ready for…
- Approximately $25,000 in regular prize money
- Approximately 600 money fish with payouts ranging from $25 - $2,000
- $30,000 Pre-Owned Vehicle Contest sponsored by Forrester Lincoln
- Big Trout Contest with an estimated payout of nearly $2,000
- A New & Improved Raffle will be held at Noon on Sunday with over $3,500 in prizes! You don’t want to miss this one!!
Trout Derby and The Noon Time Lions Cub of Chambersburg, PA
The first Trout Derby, held in 1997, has become an annual regionally-renowned family event and attracts anglers from all over the county as well as from Franklin County. The Derby, held in late spring, has thousands of anglers testing their skills by fishing in the Conococheague Creek.
Weekend warriors and families to serious anglers have an opportunity to win money for their big catch as well as nearly $50,000 in potential prizes and money.
The funds raised through this derby assists our Club in providing eyeglasses, eye screenings and other community projects to those less fortunate in the Chambersburg area.